Used to define a Person with a face regarded as unattractive
Body yake yanga iribho but chitupa bvarument
This term is used to describe a beautiful heavy built girl/lady
Mai zvangu, bhebhi racho changa chitori chivhindikiti chemwana.Ndatekapa kutenda hangu bhoyz dzangu.
Figuratively: Give me my recognition.
Literally: Give me my hammers.
Literally it means "to be among the heavily built people even though thin (and tiny)". It's a saying popularized by Soul Jah Love which means overcoming obstacles and achieving stardom in spite of stereotypes and bleak starting conditions.
Muchitiseka kuti tinorima nembongoro imi nematractors, kana nguva yekukohwa yasvika tinenge tiripo pamamonya ipapo imi mozoti idivisi.
To tackle another person
Ini ndinenge ndururani coz ndofarira kurova kulez dzangu ndare kana dzakadhakwa
To run away.
Dhara riya rekuzvida rakazorova sporo parakabatwa rine mukadzi memunhu.
A guy or one's boyfriend.
1. Muface uyu anemanyemwe too much. One day achanyadziswa, mira uwone.
2. Muface webhebhi iro ane bag wena.
It means to be confused by something or to be duped
1. Amana ndirikuvharwa ne question iyi. (Guys I am confused by this question).
2. Shamwari ndakavharwa ten dhombi nerimwe ngonjo pa roadblock. (My friend, I was duped $10 by a certain policeman at the roadblock.)
It has two meanings:
1. one's younger brother (or sister)
2. one's junior in years or hierarchy of respect/dominance
It comes from Ndebele's or Zulu's umfana.
It is also spelled mpfanha.
Chibaba ndicho chimudhara. Vamwe vese vapfanha.